[jhb_airlines] Re: Mug shots

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 01:13:47 -0000

It depends if you can get a picture of yourself on the computer.

It's easy enough with digital cameras these days but for any ordinary
photo's the only way to do it is with a scanner. That is what I may have to
do because there are no decent digital shots of me.

If you find a good photo have you got anyone who could scan it for you? Once
on a PC as a JPG file this can be sent to me as an email attachment.