[jhb_airlines] Re: Moving Boarding Walkways

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 09:55:55 +0000

Phil,

Give the man a coconut!

In fact it ain't even that simple. It doesn't like some of the FS9 heavy metal but works OK with FSX Default aircraft.

No problem at all. I don't want to use it but was offended by being ignored!

Gerry Winskill

Phil Reynolds wrote:
Are you using an FSX model? I believe that there is a new value in the cfg
file that defines where the door is, so the jetway can move to the correct
position. Without it the jetway doesn't work.  Try a default FSX aircraft to
check it's working as expected.

Phil