[jhb_airlines] Re: More pictures

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 11:30:40 +0100

For the evening hop from Liverpool to Manchester I was getting frame rates
of 2 but it's a glitch I seem to get from time to time. Turning off
Transform and Lighting got rid of the problem but I never had FPS much above
13. I'm suspecting the Parhelia can no longer cope with everything I've
loaded into FS2004.

You may have to read the ASv6 manual as I recall they used to offer a less
memory hungry cloud set (8bit?). I think the default textures are 32bit and
these can demand a lot of work from the system.