[jhb_airlines] Re: More Realism?

  • From: gwinsk@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 04:56:52 -0000

The "Article" has a lot two answer for!
Instead of playing it by ear, I'm persuaded to start using Checklists sine,
amongst other
things, they prompt me to take out some of the MP FPI uncertainty, by tuning
into ATIS
data.
Which leads me to the first question. Is there a way of adding ATIS to those
fields that
don't have the feature, in FS?

 The downside of using checklists is the increase in the amount of paper,
falling to the
floor at critical moments. When I do use them I've always used the Werner
Schott
versions, for the heavy metal. What I'm now doing is to cut these up and Pritt
them onto
6" x 4" filecards. Which leads me to the second question. At the moment, I have
each
aircraft's cards held together with a paper clip. I'd like to have them on a
two ring
system, without a binder. Does anyone know where I can buy the small split
rings, of the
type found on keyrings?

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx