[jhb_airlines] Re: More Poltergeeses

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 16:45:51 +0100

Gerry

I hardly think that Activesky can be kicked into life, other than the program exe file.

You have a seriously corrupted registeration file by the sound of it.

I am sorry to say, that my gut feeling, is to bite the bullet and reformat your drive and start again. this time, after getting the system files loaded, backup! this will save going through the full install routine again.

Restore will be a waste of time, as it will not restore everything that has been deleted.

You could try booting with a live Linux disk, this will get you into your drive, without having any drivers loaded, and maybe remove all the offending programs, but the quickest way is to say s***t, and start again.

If you have already gone down this route.

Then the probibility is a hardware fault, currupting the system as you boot up.

Other than that, can be of no further help.