[jhb_airlines] More Poltergeeses

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: JHB AIRLINES <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2006 16:26:24 +0100

When, if, I've managed to boot up this barely useable system, the first thing I do is to fire up HWDoctor, so that I can keep ane eye on CPU temperature. Only it isn't as simple as that. I have to keep cancelling popups, as they arrive in sequence, before HWDoctor launches. The popups are all part of an attempt to install the alrady installed Active Sky.
How, short of ethereal intervention, can Active Sky installation be triggered by a quite separate programme?