[jhb_airlines] Re: More Poltergeeses

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 12:03:52 +0100

Gerry.

I find, that Activesky, only logs into its site, after starting the program not before, and then only if FS is running.

Just why, it is attempting to, at startup is a mystery.

I still think, you have a rogue program on your system.

You could try obtaining, and running the 'Hijackthis' program, and checking the logs it produces, for an unknown program.

Other than this, a complete reinstall is just around the corner.

The only problems I have, is that, that the retaining pin for my video card is broken, and with two cables plus adaptors, hanging off the back, it tends to creep in the socket, the only warning, is a blank screen on bootup, cured by openning the side, and reseating.