[jhb_airlines] Re: More Poltergeeses

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 05:17:41 +0100

One thing I have found on my system is that ActiveSky tries to log onto
www.hifisim.com for an update check. It doesn't do this when I start the
program but every time I reboot the computer - so it's part of the WinXP
start up procedure (although not in the Run section of the Registry).

Normally this isn't a problem and you don't even see it. If you have other
boot up problems then ActiveSky can throw up warning boxes just as you have
discovered.