[jhb_airlines] Re: Monitor Switching

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 12:40:45 +0100


What you want is a KVM switch.  Have a look at the Belkin web site -

No doubt there are equivalents from other mfrs.

If you put 'kvm' in the search box at www.overclockers.co.uk it should list 3 or 4 such switches.

Mike L

Gerry Winskill wrote:
If I have two PCs, operating independantly, is there a switch that allows selection from either PC to a single monitor?

Gerry Winskill

Other related posts: