[jhb_airlines] Re: Models

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 19:29:37 +0100

I see a lot of the Corgi diecasts going for about =A320. A bit more on =
the
actual Corgi site - =
http://www.corgi.co.uk/CorgiSite/ModernEra/AA32707.htm.

I see they still do a Victor and Vulcan paired set -
http://www.corgi.co.uk/CorgiSite/Aviation%20Archive/AA99134.htm

Bones

PS - I'm going to see two doctors tomorrow so I hope things may progress =
at
last..