[jhb_airlines] Re: Missing in action

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 21:03:09 +0100

Just to give you something to do, there's an FSX version of Headcorn on the usual sites. It's by Len Hickman and looks OK. The FSX scenery list is growing. More teeth gnashing from the GS camp?

Gerry Winskill

Mike Lucas wrote:

No mail (including JHB) here for a couple of days either. I thought it was just a postal strike we were having .....

Mike L

bones wrote:

I don't know if anyone gets this but I suspect my inbound mail is down. No
posts or inevitable spam for two days now - which sounds a bit odd.

No doubt all will come in a rush when MCB get to work on Monday.

John Woodside
bones@xxxxxxx
http://woodair.net