[jhb_airlines] Re: Mega fly in

  • From: Alastair McIntyre <a.mcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 18:21:04 +0100

Hi Ernie, it is a FPI 'Special'

Forwarded on, from Mike Davis.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: UKI Online Day
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 13:56:55 +0200
From: FPI Mail System <uki-mvc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: FPI NOTAM <fpi_notam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear UKI-FPI Member.

On Saturday October 2nd we are having a UKI online Day. On this day we
would like all available pilots  flying, and ATC controlling in the UK
Airspace. We want to see as many of you online as possible. If you plan
in taking part in this Event then Book your slot by going into your FPI
login on the main site, and going into booking-system. The online day is
being organised by
the UKI-EPC Alistair Sloan who is our event organiser.

The UKI are looking for volunteers to staff the following vacancies:-

UKI-ADC Staff Assistant Co-ordinator

ErnieLaycock@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi Alastair,
> Fly in.Where ? what time ?
> What happens ?
> Ernie

Alastair

p.s strictly speaking, I don't think it will be necessary to book, just
turn up, if you can.