[jhb_airlines] Re: May be absent for a while

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 16:05:38 -0000

Thinking of you Paul
Best of luck
Frank F

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "JHB List" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2006 10:41 AM
Subject: [jhb_airlines] May be absent for a while

Just a quick note to let you all know I may be absent for a while.

I had a funny turn Saturday evening and while I tried to do the I don't want
any fuss thing SWMBO insisted on calling the Doc.  Early hours of Sunday
morning I'm trundled into A&E and after having X-Rays, they confirmed I've
an enlarged heart. Tell me something I didn't know, I've always been a big
hearted guy... No, actually I had a problem earlier in the year where they
first told me that. Anyway it turns out I'm to be prodded and poked for a
few days so I'm gonna be in and out of the place and I believe. I'm
overnighting tonight and tomorrow but what's going on after that I don't
know.

I've asked SWMBO to monitor my e-mails on her machine so no need to take me
off the list Bones.