[jhb_airlines] Re: May be absent for a while

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 11:33:45 +0000

Sorry to hear your news, Paul - hope all is well and you're back with us again soon.

Also hope that any prodding and poking isn't too unpleasant, and that it is done by some attractive young thing (unlikely).

Mike L

Paul Reynolds wrote:
Hi All,

Just a quick note to let you all know I may be absent for a while.

I had a funny turn Saturday evening and while I tried to do the I don't want
any fuss thing SWMBO insisted on calling the Doc.  Early hours of Sunday
morning I'm trundled into A&E and after having X-Rays, they confirmed I've
an enlarged heart.  Tell me something I didn't know, I've always been a big
hearted guy... No, actually I had a problem earlier in the year where they
first told me that. Anyway it turns out I'm to be prodded and poked for a
few days so I'm gonna be in and out of the place and I believe. I'm
overnighting tonight and tomorrow but what's going on after that I don't
know.

I've asked SWMBO to monitor my e-mails on her machine so no need to take me
off the list Bones.