[jhb_airlines] Re: May be absent for a while

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 11:17:57 -0000

Take you off the list?  Good grief young lad - I'm not THAT cruel.. It's not
as though JHB has a limited membership and people are queuing for places..
<g>

I hope that the prodding and poking is conducted in true professional
manner. You'll probably end up on dried frog pills like the rest of us..

I hope all goes well for you..