[jhb_airlines] Re: May be absent for a while

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 11:16:46 +0000

Hi Paul,
Best wishes for the outcome of the tests.

Gerry Winskill

Paul Reynolds wrote:

Hi All,

Just a quick note to let you all know I may be absent for a while.

I had a funny turn Saturday evening and while I tried to do the I don't want
any fuss thing SWMBO insisted on calling the Doc.  Early hours of Sunday
morning I'm trundled into A&E and after having X-Rays, they confirmed I've
an enlarged heart.  Tell me something I didn't know, I've always been a big
hearted guy... No, actually I had a problem earlier in the year where they
first told me that. Anyway it turns out I'm to be prodded and poked for a
few days so I'm gonna be in and out of the place and I believe. I'm
overnighting tonight and tomorrow but what's going on after that I don't
know.

I've asked SWMBO to monitor my e-mails on her machine so no need to take me
off the list Bones.