[jhb_airlines] Re: Matrox TripleHead 2Go

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 22:15:47 +0100

They are both only at x2, on the Nvidia panel, for the monitor. Sounds not too high?
The FS9 panel only offers the option of ticking for Antialiasing, with no mention of Asiotropic Filtering.

Tomorrow I'll try to home in on dodgy scenery, by disabling.

I may be gone some time.

Gerry Winskill

Paul wrote:

OK so you've narrowed it down to FS.  Now I suspect 3D acceleration errors.
Bones may have found one of the causes, an attempt to load a faulty scenery
file but also check that your Antialiasing and Anisotropic filtering
settings are not too high.  I'd recommend setting them to Application
Controlled on the graphics card then using the settings on the Hardware tab
in FS to optimise them.

Just another thought to try and get that overweight chicken looking around
again.

Paul.