[jhb_airlines] Re: Matrox TripleHead 2Go

  • From: "Paul" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 21:40:22 +0100

OK so you've narrowed it down to FS.  Now I suspect 3D acceleration errors.
Bones may have found one of the causes, an attempt to load a faulty scenery
file but also check that your Antialiasing and Anisotropic filtering
settings are not too high.  I'd recommend setting them to Application
Controlled on the graphics card then using the settings on the Hardware tab
in FS to optimise them.

Just another thought to try and get that overweight chicken looking around
again.

Paul.