[jhb_airlines] Re: Matrox TripleHead 2Go

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 19:07:28 +0100

I'm dealing with the poltergeeses by following the ostrich's approach. Since it's unpredictable at startup, I'm not switching it off. Don't know how long I'll get away with it. When running I still get pauses, or is it paws, every six seconds. Nature's way of telling me it's knackered.

Gerry Winskill

franklyn fisher wrote:

Gerry

I take it that your Poltageeses have been laid to rest.

Holy water or silver bullets??

My bank manager is keeping a tight hold on the pursestrings. Rechons that there is more important things to waste money on.

Frank