[jhb_airlines] Re: MS Flight Simulator and Google Earth

  • From: franklyn fisher <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 16:55:27 +0100

Alistair
Google Earth is a great progam, pity it will only run for a minute or two on my machine before freezing.
NB I have a 4mb download/386k upload line.
Frank

Alastair wrote:

Hi

Can anyone (with WideFs) please check out this link.

http://www.elbiah.de/flusi/MyFsGoogleEarth/MyFsGoogleEarth.htm

It is a small? programme to link up MS Flight Simulator and Google Earth running on the second computer.

Requires registered versions of FSUIPC and WideFS

I have the former, but not the latter.

Ps out of interest Google Earth has a 'Flight Simulator' mode.

Press 'Ctrl G' and a small aeroplane icon will appear.

Left mouse button + forward or back to dive/climb.
Right mouse button + forward or back to speed up/slow down.
Mouse left or right to bank.

Cheers

Alastair