[jhb_airlines] Re: MP

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 21:10:13 +0100

Initially logged in in full screen mode. machine then switchd windows when phil initiated a chat. I could not then regain FSX so had to quit.

Since, have not got back in.

From: jhb_airlines-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jhb_airlines-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gerry

Winskill

Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2007 5:49 PM
To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just popped in as a Piper appeared, suspect probably G-CART? No ident over it just "Bravo".

Gerry Winskill

Gerry Winskill wrote:

Tom and I have just been trying an FSX Multiplay session. Works

OK

apart from its inflexibillity, once the Host is set up.

From then on

it's not possible to change aircraft, slew, etc etc.

Although we opted

to share cockpits we couldn't see a way of controlling the other

aircraft.

I've got my router sorted and set up an FSHost session,

just to check

that I could. It appears in FSHostSpy and the session name

is RAMSEY.

Password is FAIRWAY.
I've left a Tobago GT21 parked at Haverfordwest, in case

anyone wishes

to check that they can get in. I'll leave it running,

though I've benn

called (summoned!) away.

In the FSX MP session we used the PCI Voice Client on

JHB_OPS and that

worked as normal.