[jhb_airlines] Re: MP

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 20:47:07 +0100

Right course wrong destination.
Both just landed at Valley!

Gerry Winskill

Gerry Winskill wrote:

Followed you heading in Northern direction. Just after you left spotted a Skyhawk and following what I now realise is AI!
Think we're heading IOM.

Gerry Winskill

Phil Reynolds wrote:

Hi Gerry,

Hmm, I didn't see you at all.

Phil

Gerry Winskill wrote:

I dropped into Roseland for a spell. Taking off I spotted a departing Phil and gave chase. Sorry if I got a bit too close!
Gerry Winskill

Mike Brook wrote:

Yep, that's me!  Using FS9, I'm afraid.

MikeB