[jhb_airlines] Lundy Oddity

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: JHB AIRLINES <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 21:46:30 +0100

At the end of a flight from Rhos-y-Gilwen to Lundy Islad, I was surprised to see it had changed. Running exactly North South and East West, is an inverted L shaped section of land, complete with Default textures. I have Nick Ryall's West Country scenery enabled, which includes Lundy objects, plus runway AFCAD. I disabled that but no change. Constructed an exclude.bgl and placed this in the reactivated scenery. Extra land still there. In case the exclude was dodgy, I included an exclude line. No change. I layered Nick's scenery at the top. Still got the rectangle.

Any users of this scenery got the same problem? Anyone got a solution?