[jhb_airlines] Re: Lovely Weather For Ducks

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 20:48:09 +0100

Denis,

I'll try to do it tomorrow. No racing. The weather delayed todays, with the first not starting until 1630. Bitterly cold wind too, in exposed places.

Gerry Winskill

Denis Ripley wrote:
How do you find that Epic Gerry? I have been looking at it myself but can't make up my mind. If you get a chance, how about a quick review?

Denis