[jhb_airlines] Re: Loss of contact Thurs PM

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 19:17:21 +0100

What I noted about Wednesday night was that voice was perfect at first - you
were clear and unbroken. Your transmissions then started to break up and
then died completely. This is why I was suggesting a headset problem as
initial contact proved there was no problem with the software or server. I
also assume it was on the transmit side only as you seemed to receive my
instructions OK.

http://woodair.net