[jhb_airlines] Re: Locked email

  • From: gwinsk@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 07:33:38 +0100

Which reminds me. I'm sure I used to have a freeware programme that allowed
mobile
phone text messages to be written via the PC keyboard. Anyone remember it?
Text messages is one area where my familly regard me as a Luddite. I can't
stand the
way the complication of using the limited 'phone keypad.

BTW, I happened to look into Serveinfo last night, to find a presumably bored
David
Pedley set up as EGLL_APPR, with absolutely no traffic. Overcome by guilt, I
abandoned my intended, FS9 AI populated offline plans and flew FPI. I missed
the ATC
chatter but felt less guilty. Well, I did until he had to dash off, as soon as
I landed. Those
of us with no jobs to go to can forget that staying on-line until ten can be a
problem for
those having to work for a living.
Anyway; I often see David's name in the evening's slot, so perhaps any of us
seeing it,
and at a loose end, could post to this list, if they wish to give him something
to do? That
way we could occasionally sustain his enthusiasm and enjoy the benefit of
someone
else on line, in the UK. Nothing formal, just on an ad hoc basis.

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx