[jhb_airlines] Locked email

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 03:25:12 +0100

Hi folks ,
I installed the latest MS update earlier today - the one for the JPG bug =
- but it has knackered my system slightly.

Because it looked through every MS product on my system I ended up with =
a 53mb download. Not too bad on broadband but I've ended up with all my =
Office XP modules locked. This includes my email on Outlook (receive =
only mode) and FrontPade for web work. Once I get the activation sorted =
out I should be back in action.

The upgrade shouldn't have triggered the activation routine and that is =
where the problem lies. Summat's gone a bit wrong.

If you are wondering how I have sent this email it has been written on =
my iPAQ which is plugged into the PC. Works OK but it's darned slow =
typing...