[jhb_airlines] Re: Local.Live Hiccup?

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 11:11:14 +0100

Success!
Just adding a . after the com got me to the map, whence I got back to the airiel view. A bit finnicky.

Gerry Winskill

Mike Lucas wrote:

Gerry

I have just checked out local.live and it looks OK to me. I presented a particular challenge for it since I am currently running Linux and using Opera as my browser - not a combination that you would expect MicroSoft's local.live to be very happy with <g>.

I zoomed in on my local gliding strip at Husband's Bosworth without any problems - am sending you the screen capture off-list to prove it.

Mike L

Gerry Winskill wrote:

As dawn cracked, yesterday, I logged onto Local.Live, to look for a farm strip's layout. When I tried again, about ten minutes later, all I got was a blank white screen. Same today.
Are things any better elsewhere?