[jhb_airlines] Re: List issues

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 18:44:26 -0000

I didn't think attachments were allowed on list posts - the obvious reason
being that it gets sent to everyone on the list. Reminds me of the day
someone on Compuserve sent an attachment to a list of 30 users - the only
problem being that it was back in the days of 2400 modems and it was an 8Mb
file. It took three hours to download. <g>