[jhb_airlines] Re: List issues

  • From: Kev Townsend <175@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 08:15:15 +0000

I successfully sent an email containing the Sid Star collection zip to Tom yesterday direct. He responded that the mail was received OK. I have 2 email addresses for him, one is now defunct, the other, a yahoo address could possibly be playing up, although the zip is only 68k yahoo, in my experience can be temperamental with attachments.

I don't believe this is a list problem. Has bones re-allowed attachments within list posts?

Regards

Kev T

sentAt 00:03 11/15/2006, you wrote:
I replied to Tom yesterday and, according to my machine it's been sent as
normal.  Though It's not appeared on the list yet.

It was only trivia anyway but what makes it more mysterious is that only
minutes earlier I'd sent a message which came back , together with Tom's
response fairly quickly.