[jhb_airlines] Re: List Anomalies

  • From: Kev Townsend <175@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 10:33:01 +0000

It would appear I am still having a problem with the jhb freelist service

I received no mail between 12.34pm yesterday and 04:40 this morning.
bones mail at 04:40 suggested activity (of which I'm sure plenty)
This morning I sent 2 mails, one from my accepted identity and one from a bogus account.

Within 8 minutes I received the "closed to public posts" reply, but I have still to receive the correctly composed mail regarding SBS.

Sadly I am still receiving approximately 500 unsolicited spam emails daily, and the jhb "nuggets" keep me going!

Kev T