[jhb_airlines] Re: Limited Account

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 18:46:18 +0100

All programs rapidly becomes a quagmire of hard to find program shortcuts.
Back in Win98 days I made a decision to create just ten folders for this
section and each program installed got allocated to one of the ten sections.
I think I had Apps, Comms, FS, Microsoft, Games, Utilities, Multimedia,
Flying and JWData. In WinXP this grew to 18 folders but the logic is still
there.

When I click on All programs I just see 18 folders and these then open up to
reveal the programs inside - or further folders. For example in FS it opens
to reveal just nine folder entries of which four are FS2004, GoFlight
Config, FSNavDB and ASv6. The other six are further folders for Aircraft,
Design, Manuals, Add-ons etc It takes a while to set this up but it is well
worth it.