[jhb_airlines] Re: Limited Account

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 17:51:38 +0100

Thanks for that tip, Paul. I found it difficult to believe when I got my XP Pro laptop that it had fewer account options than my Win2K boxes.

Mike L

Paul wrote:
Not so, although to access the "other types" isn't so easy, they are hidden
in the Computer Management Console.

RIGHT-Click "My Computer" choose "Manage" "Local Users and Groups" and
"Users".  From here you can re-allocate to the other types (eg. Power User).