[jhb_airlines] Limited Account

  • From: Alastair <algy.mcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 10:28:15 +0100

I think that Mike Lucas's suggestion of having a separate account for Flightsim use, with LIMITED ACCESS, is a very good one.

You can therefore create a 'minimalist' account with only the programs and TSR's necessary for Flightsim use, and I can assure you that the performance will improve.

Be aware, however, that if you wish to install programs from within this account, you will probably have to temporarily change the access rights back to 'Administrator', at least that's what I found when re-installing Pilot Club.

Alastair