[jhb_airlines] Re: Lightning

  • From: "Fred Stopforth" <fredstopforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 20:09:14 -0000

Gerry,I did assume that you were quoting with regards to some FltSim scenery;I just chipped in my feeling of dismay at what had happened to it.I guess my assumtion wasn't clear so that makes it even;I can blame the wine for my slips of not being clear in my pleasant moments. Fred ----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerry Winskill" <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>