[jhb_airlines] Re: Lightning

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 14:55:40 -0000

Back in 1968 I was on night duty in the old Tower and we saw a Triumph
Herald has come to a stop on the main road. It was about 2230 so no hope of
anyone coming to tow the guy home so he left it there. As our shift ended we
looked to see if the car was still there. It was, sort of, but it had no
wheels, bonnet, boot lid or doors.. <g> I'll bet the engine had gone too!