[jhb_airlines] Re: Lightning

  • From: "Fred Stopforth" <fredstopforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 14:07:45 -0000

I didn't think the Gannet was that ugly.I remember saving my Eagle comic centre sheet that had a coloured cutaway picture of it and pinning it on my bedroom wall.Aye the Javelin was a favorite model of mine powered by a little'Jetex'.Days gone by. Fred ----- Original Message ----- From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>