[jhb_airlines] Re: Lightning

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 12:08:33 +0000

If you think I'm going over to Merseyside to pick him up, you're mad!
It's a well known fact that parking a car with Manx plates in the area Guarantees it will be broken into. Apparently the assumption is it's over there for shopping, so a target

Whilst testing scenery for Tony Meredith, yesteday, he asked me to check whether the apron lights at Liverpool Airport remained on during the day. They didn't; nor at night either. Which prompted Tony to suggest it was typical Liverpool; the bulbs had been stolen!

Gerry Winskill

Mike Brook wrote:

I hope that that doesn't mean you'll be homeless for Christmas.  I'm
sure that Chez Winskill could find room for you in their garden shed
if things don't improve ...

M.

(I'll get me coat ...)

I was dumped alongside the