[jhb_airlines] Lightning

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 15:08:35 -0000

There an English Electric Lightning on a stand, at the NE corner of Rochester EGTO airport.

Been there as long as I can remember.

Check out Google Earth

N051.21.21.920 W000.30.30.430

I know that Glasgow has an aircraft at the entrance and a Harrier at one on the bases along the old A1, think there is also an aircraft at Heathrow on display.

Anyone know of other displays at airfields/airports??

Also I have a airport scenery file for Rochester, for FS9 and it works in FSX, but minus the Lightning. Can any kind soul knock up a .BGL that I can drop into the scenery file to correct this? I have no idea how to start.

FF