[jhb_airlines] Re: Light amusement.

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 17:15:13 +0100

The background voices betray its origins, which often causes me to wonder why Americans are seemingly so addicted to violence, in TV and films. It's a feeling that I'm left with, too, on the occasions I have to visit forums with a USA majority of users.
Even if the car and a/c are models, the same violent streak is there.
I tend to feel uncomfortable whenever watching a perfectly good car destroyed, in a film. Probably my 'umble horigins but I always feel that some poor bugger has put a lot of time and effort into building a machine that some arty farty director takes seconds to destroy.
Who says I'm not the most tolerant of men?????????

Don't ask me what these guys were trying to do as I have no idea. Just watch
the video.

http://www.alexisparkinn.com/photogallery/Videos/Plane-On-Car.wmv

http://fsaviation.net