[jhb_airlines] Re: Light amusement.

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 17:06:13 +0100

I agree - a distinct lack of brain cells from everyone involved.

Lack of thinking also resulted in the following Citation jet landing at the
wrong airport and downwind - with dire consequences. It's a long video but
if you decide to watch it wait until the 04:15 minute mark when something
rather surprising happens. This is a good video and it has an extremely
level headed commentary from the guy who is filming the incident.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V06LBgfuxgA