[jhb_airlines] Re: Life's a sod

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 18:50:38 +0100

I've had those as well and have dumped them without opening the things. It's
easy enough to log on and check direct from the horses mouth, so to speak.

Like Mike I may just run a daily check on the accounts online in future.

I'm still expects a debit of several thousand pounds from Pilot Club to
appear... <vbg>