[jhb_airlines] Re: Leave request...

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 01:56:54 +0100

Good guess. Digging through my slides (the database, not the boxes) I
was last at Cosford on 16th Aug 1980. I took photos of the following
aircraft:

Short SB5
BAC TSR2
Hunting H126
Supermarine VS510
Bristol T188
Gloster Javelin FAW1
Junkers ju52
Gloster F9/40 Meteor
Gloster Meteor F8
Lockheed T33A Shooting Star
Avro 684 Lincoln B2
Sikorsky S51
Boulton Paul P108 Sea Balliol T21
Fairey Delta FD2
Avro 707A
DH106 Comet 1A
Scottish Aviation Twin Pioneer CC1
Avro 652A Anson 19 Srs2
Messerschmitt Me262A
Consolidated PBY-5A Catalina
North American B24 Liberator
Supermarine Spitfire FXIVe
Hawker Fury II
Messerschmitt Me410A
Messerschmitt Me163 B1
Kawasaki Ki100 1b
Short SC5 Belfast C1

I might have been around Ironbridge at the same time but my first real
trek around the village was in 1970 - 14th June to be exact.