[jhb_airlines] Re: Leave request...

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 05:18:28 +0100

Permission granted - I don't think I have the power to stand up to such
an order.

I suspect I might also be dragged away to the UK before the end of this
month but I will warn everyone before this happens. SWMBO wants to go to
Shropshire and is intent on dragging me along. I haven't told here that
Cosford is just down the road.. <g>