[jhb_airlines] Re: Last nite

  • From: "Fred Stopforth" <fredstopforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 13:24:33 +0100

Didn't mind going to back of queue just gives me chance to be a spectator in the air to see other planes and listen in on the AT exchanges and become a bit more able to make out what voices are saying. Just got PC PILOT mag; inside was a FLTstore sup with ad of Pooley's 2006 Flt Guides for £5.99 so sent of for one and the SF260.Big spending! Fred----- Original Message ----- From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>