[jhb_airlines] Re: Last night's FPI Session

  • From: <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 9:48:38 +0000

This was exactly the message that I got when I couldn't connect to EBBR_APP or
EGCC_APP (no probs with EBBR_GND or EGTT_CTR though).

I had time on my approach to EGCC to select manually a different FPI server on
channel 1 and was then able to connect to EGCC_APP.

It does sound like an FPI server problem.

Mike L