[jhb_airlines] Re: Last night on FPI

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 19:11:29 +0100

FSNav has to be used with caution. Once you get five or six aircraft on it
some start to drop out - not ideal for radar control.

Before we start talking about Rory's server and other alternatives I'd
suggest we wait to see what the future provision of services from FPI is
likely to be. There is a lot of difference between pure multiplayer services
and those providing multiple ATC positions. At the moment there is a solid
dividing line between the two but I cannot see why they cannot be integrated
- and maybe the future FPI software will allow this.