[jhb_airlines] Re: Last night on FPI

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 15:16:40 +0100

Bones
Will see you again this evening, have only just got my virtual PPl, must work up to commercial.

I can offer a multiplayer server, most evenings, just needs a voice comms. I do also have a basic freeware radar program, will need to look it up and check it out, long time no use.

Of course, FSNav can be used in radar mode as well, primitve, but effective, have used it this way many times, and it does have all the ILS's NDB's etc. But it is not standalone.

For voice, Teamspeak or Roger Wilco, (Skype is great, for one on one).

Other than that, there is always Rory Gillies server, much more powerfull than mine with more bandwidth.