[jhb_airlines] Re: Last night on FPI

  • From: gwinsk@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 20:24:08 +0100

The solution to the u/s Sheffield ILS did, in fact, lie at the door of exclude.
Not, as I'd
thought, from a nearby scenery, but within the Yorkshire scenery itself. To
solve the
problem, present in FS2002 only,
 a) Move the Sheffield Exclude.bgl to a position of safety, say in a Store
folder, within
the Yorkshire scenery's Scenery folder. This will leave you with both Default
and
Richard Maxton's runways in view but get the ILS working, again.
b) Add the following exclude line, to the York Scenery entry, in FS2002's
Scenery.cfg
file:
Exclude=N53 23.69,W1 23.87,N53 23.62,W1 22.76,all

That will remove the Default runway.

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx