[jhb_airlines] Re: Last night on FPI

  • From: gwinsk@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 08:25:57 +0100

A very enjoyable session, last night. Definitely better with more traffic.
Sorry about the hiatus at Sheffield, John. Although I was getting DME readings,
neither
Localiser nor Glideslope were active. We almost got to try the GCA Talkdown!
I've had a look at the situation, this morning. I use Richard Maxton's Yorksire
airports
scenery, which includes Sheffield, on bot FS2002 and FS9. In FS9, the ILS at
Sheffield
works. In FS2002, it doesn't. Rerouting FS2002 to the FS9 source makes no
difference.
If I disable Yorks, in FS2002, then all is well. How can this be?
One final fling; I'll try the effect of layering.

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx